Exacting Detail, Timeless Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Exacting detail and scale have gone into this design. From the operable shutters to the authentic detail of the gable ends, this plan offers everything that makes this design timeless.
- Typical of this Early American design is the large open spaces of the floor plan. Without walls to encumber the placement of furniture, the huge family living area is one tremendous space, with the island kitchen at the hub of activity.
- Arches lead to the dining room from the traditional foyer design and there's even a powder room at the front door. Walk-in storage area and zero hallways on the first floor make useable every inch of space and the walk thru utility room is large enough for crafts and cabinets.
- Also in keeping with this Early American design is the sleeping quarters on the second floor. All the family members enjoy the views of the secondary story plan, while the master suite enjoys not only views but a very generously sized room with a unique split bath/closet design, which, again, makes for zero hallway areas. Two front bedrooms share a split bath. Making it versatile for the kids.
- Related Plans: For alternate elevations, see house plans 6417HD and 63092HD.