Excellent Brick Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Gaze up at the lovely tray ceiling in the foyer as you enter this brick Traditional house plan.
- Double doors open up to reveal a large study that faces front.
- From the island in the kitchen, you can keep an eye on family activities.
- Enjoy the view of the great room fireplace and the beautiful coffered ceiling as you cook.
- The spacious dining room has a door to the deck so you can easily bring in grilled food.
- The guest room has a handicap accessible bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- There's even a residential elevator to get you to the second floor where three big bedrooms have easy access to a laundry room and a bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,731 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"