Excellent Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- The hallmark of this Traditional house plan is its open layout that keeps the sightlines flowing.
- Two interior columns keep the dining room open to the foyer, making the room feel larger.
- A quiet formal living room lies across the hall.
- The main living area in back is huge with a tray ceiling on top of the family room.
- Built-ins on either side of the family room fireplace give you added storage as well as good looks.
- Choose from four bedrooms on the second floor or three and a huge, raised media room.
- Bedroom 2 opens to the second floor balcony while bedroom 3 gets a walk-in closet.
- The master suite is the best bedroom in the house with its sitting area, tray ceiling and private bathroom with double sinks.
- All four bedrooms share the convenient second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 734 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12