Excellent Use of Compact Space
About This Plan
- An oversized gable with an arched window tops the covered front porch of this country home plan. Due to the side-loading garage, the home appears larger than its modest square footage.
- Vaulted ceilings in several rooms, as well as in the entry, add a sense of space and light to the interior. A plant ledge overlooks the entry, from which you can turn to the open dining room and large great room.
- Built-in cabinets flank the great-room fireplace. The great room flows into a good-sized breakfast room, which is open to the kitchen. Note the generous walk-in pantry off the utility room.
- The two bathrooms and three bedrooms occupy a separate wing. The master suite includes a large walk-in closet and a bath with a tub placed in a bay window.
- The garage includes space for a freezer and recycling bins.
- Ceilings: 9'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,261 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss