Exceptional Mountain Home
2 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a sloping lot, this exceptional Mountain home plan will make your jaw drop when you see it. Inside, hallways lined with glass give you gorgeous views of the outdoors.
- The massive great room has beamed ceilings and a huge fireplace that everyone can gather around. Nearby, the spacious kitchen has a walk-in pantry and close access to the breakfast nook and a large vaulted screened porch.
- Dine in the amazing formal dining room that has glass on three sides and a beautiful coffered ceiling or in the angled breakfast room.
- Choose from a covered porch or open deck when you want some fresh air.
- The very special master suite has a wall of glass on one side and a bright and cheerful sitting room.
- Upstairs, you have a charming reading loft with skylights and another wall of glass. Two over-sized bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- A dramatic swoop roof covers the open, curved staircase that takes you down to the luxurious optional lower level that adds an additional 2,927 square feet of finished space should you finish this level. If you do as designed, you gain an enormous space with family room, second kitchen, two additional bedrooms and lots of storage.
- A carport next to the two car garage adds 228 square feet.
- The primary roof pitch is 12:12 with two secondary roof pitches of 5:12 and 6:12.