Exceptional Street Appeal
About This Plan
- A covered front porch with decorative columns, elliptical roof vents, and shutters are carefully blended to create exceptional street appeal.
- An open staircase along with vaulted ceilings in the Living and Dining Rooms add volume and spaciousness to the home.
- The Kitchen features an abundance of cabinets, a built-in microwave, large pantry, and an eating bar.
- The Master Bedroom has a walk-in closet and a separate entrance to the functional bathroom with double sinks.
- An over-sized garage holds additional storage area, which can double as a shop.
- Vaulted Ceilings in living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 88 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 651 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss