Exceptional Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Stately and dignified, this Traditional house plan is exceptional inside and out.
- There are a variety of rooms available for your family to relax and entertain in.
- And a beautiful curved staircase that becomes the first thing you see when you enter the home.
- Built-ins are everywhere, providing not only good looks but storage as well.
- A wall of windows in the living room overlooks the covered patio in back where you can relax in the shade.
- A superb master suite awaits you with amenities like the built-in media center, a sitting area, spacious master bathroom and an enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Upstairs, all three bedrooms get walk-in closets and bedroom 2 has a private bathroom.
- Bonus space adds an extra 265 square feet of living space if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,612 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,116 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area