Exciting and Exclusive Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Light and airy with a handsome metal roof, this Florida house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) has good looks and a comfortable, livable floor plan.
- There's a nice, open flow to the layout and a wall of sliding glass doors that take you from the grand room to the 10' high covered lanai.
- A walk-in closet in the front-facing study helps to keep you organized.
- In the well-appointed kitchen, you have a six burner cook top, a walk-in pantry and a peninsula eating bar where you can grab a quick snack.
- The gorgeous master suite is clear across the house from the guest bedroom and features a lovely double tray ceiling plus his and her walk-in closet section.
- Upstairs, two of the bedroom suites have balconies and a cozy loft area overlooks the grand room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,767 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 469 sq. ft.
- Entry: 215 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 80 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss