Exciting Beach House with Rooftop Terrace
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Three transom windows bring extra light into the first floor game room that overlooks the front of your lot.
- The study off to the side could easily function as an extra bedroom with its nearby bathroom and closet.
- Large open spaces in the informal area of the home serve to keep the sightlines flowing.
- The well-planned kitchen is loaded with counter space and has a wrap-around peninsula eating bar.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor where you also get a second floor laundry room and study alcove.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet and private sink.
- Ascent to the top of the stairs and emerge on your very own rooftop terrace complete with fireplace and views all around.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,467 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,214 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 37 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"