Exciting Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Wide open views greet you as soon as you step through the front door of this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- The home is filled with custom touches like the built-ins and art niches and best of all, sliding barn doors to the large walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- Two unusual islands in the kitchen are bi-level, one with seating for 4.
- Split bedrooms give the master suite a quiet location off by itself with a lovely sitting area to relax in.
- Across the house, two family bedrooms share a connected bathroom.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if needed.
- Related Plan: Flip the master suite to the other side of the home with house plan 14649RK (2,341 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,374 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 603 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 7"
- Depth: 71' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss