Exciting Farmhouse with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Dormers and a metal roof accent this exciting Farmhouse house plan that comes with a generous wrap-around front porch.
- Most of the living space is on the first floor where the open layout blends together the eating, cooking and living spaces.
- Dine outside on the big rear covered porch, rain or shine.
- Double doors open to reveal a quiet study off the foyer where you can escape to work from home or just hide out.
- The master suite features a corner fireplace, a large bathroom with a huge shower and a giant walk-in master closet.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor have a walk-in closet and they share a connected bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,996 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 7"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" basement 8' 0"