Exciting Hill Country Ranch Home
About This Plan
- A beautifully laid out floor plan and a lovely exterior make this Hill Country house plan a pleasure to live in.
- The huge great room with its tray ceiling is the first thing you see when you enter the home.
- Views sweep around to the spacious kitchen with its curved island and walk-in pantry.
- From here you can see the informal dining area and rear covered porch.
- Three of the bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home near the fabulous game room that also boasts a tray ceiling.
- Privacy is paramount in the master suite, located far away from the family bedrooms.
- Here, even the master bathroom gets a tray ceiling plus lots of space to move around.
- The three car garage is side load, suitable for a corner lot.
- Related Plan: Downsize with alternate plan 28316HJ (2,238 sf)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,599 sq. ft.
- Storage: 53 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick