Exciting Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- With striking good looks and a gorgeous roof line, this Mediterranean house plan says "welcome" in grand style.
- Both the entry porch and the front door boast lovely arches.
- Five big windows flood the front-facing study with light, with more coming in from the transoms above.
- Elegant touches include interior columns, built-ins and vaulted and tray ceilings.
- A secluded guest suite is set off by itself and the master suite is also secluded.
- Homeowners gets a door to the rear covered porch and a luxurious master bathroom with a big corner tub framed by columns.
- The kitchen island is an unusual shape that gives you extra working space and storage.
- Send the kids to play in the huge second floor game room with its outdoor balcony.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill connected bathroom while the game room has its own powder room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,501 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Storage: 113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 268 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery