Exciting Mediterranean House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A covered entry graces the front of this exciting Mediterranean house plan with bonus room.
- The foyer is open to the dining and living rooms. This whole open area has 12'8" ceilings. A fireplace is in the living room and glass doors lead to the large covered patio. The breakfast room also has 12'8" ceilings and has great views outdoors.
- French doors lead to a private study with 12' ceilings. The kitchen (12' ceilings) has a large pantry and angled countertops affording views to both the living room and breakfast nook.
- 12'-0" clg @ the Study, Kitchen, Game Room, covered Patio.
- French doors lead to the game room over a small passageway with a powder room (12' ceilings).
- The master bedroom has 10'8" tray ceilings that step down to 10'. French doors access the patio. The secondary bed room, laundry, and halls all have 10' ceilings.
- The patio has an outdoor living area with fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The bonus room above the garage will has a vaulted ceiling with a high max. of 8'.
- Note: Contact us if building in Orange, Seminole and Lake Counties of Central Florida. Written pre-approval required in these counties.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,292 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 876 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 103' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 927 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12