Exciting New American Farmhouse Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Bright-white siding allows the natural, wood stained shutters and pillars to stand out on this 4-bedroom, New American farmhouse plan. An elongated front porch surrounds the antique french doors, welcoming you home.
- A staircase to the right of the formal entry leads upstairs, while the dining room with large windows sits to the left. A corner fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the open floor plan, consisting of the family room, kitchen, and dining room.
- Exposed beams offer a sophisticated rustic feature in the kitchen and an oversized island offers plenty of workspace. Enjoy rearward views while dining in the breakfast nook, or escape to the quiet office just off the kitchen.
- The master suite is separated from the other bedrooms, adding privacy, and features a door to the back porch and a sprawling ensuite, complete with a standalone tub, shower enclosure, toilet room, and a walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom resides on the other side of the home, next to a full bathroom and the family foyer with a drop zone for keys, mail, and, bags.
- On the second level, discover two additional bedrooms, separated by a comfortable loft, along with a full bathroom with two sinks.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate upstairs with house plan 86313HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 670 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 618 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 55' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick