Exciting Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Graceful and inviting, this spacious house design features an elegant exterior with brick and stone work, attractive gables, a plethora of window views and a front covered porch.
- A 3-car garage with the double bay is tucked into the side of the home and a front loading single bay where plenty of room is available for a vehicle and other storage items.
- Entrance into the home off the garage by-passes the fifth bedroom/guest suite where a large bedroom with a window seat, a walk-in closet and private bath are revealed. Further along the hallway is the formal dining room and butler's pantry while the grand kitchen lies on the other side of the hall.
- The kitchen is highlighted with a separate pantry, fabulous counter/cabinet space and an elongated peninsula bar for casual dining. The breakfast room and vaulted keeping room adjoin the kitchen.
- Coffered ceilings line the family room as well as a fireplace and French door access onto the rear deck.
- From the 2-story foyer, stairs lead to the bedrooms. Bedrooms three and four both contain walk-in closets as well and they share a jack and jill bath with private vanities.
- The family laundry room is situated on this floor for ease and convenience.
- The master suite completes the second floor and features a double step trey ceiling accessible through French doors and an attached oversized master walk-in closet. The en suite bath is vaulted with a garden tub, a separate shower and dual vanities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,581 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Wrap Around Porch