Exciting Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Graceful and inviting, this spacious house design features an elegant exterior with brick and stone work, attractive gables, a plethora of window views and a front covered porch.
- A 3-car garage with the double bay is tucked into the side of the home and a front loading single bay where plenty of room is available for a vehicle and other storage items.
- Entrance into the home off the garage by-passes the fifth bedroom/guest suite where a large bedroom with a window seat, a walk-in closet and private bath are revealed. Further along the hallway is the formal dining room and butler's pantry while the grand kitchen lies on the other side of the hall.
- The kitchen is highlighted with a separate pantry, fabulous counter/cabinet space and an elongated peninsula bar for casual dining. The breakfast room and vaulted keeping room adjoin the kitchen.
- Coffered ceilings line the family room as well as a fireplace and French door access onto the rear deck.
- From the 2-story foyer, stairs lead to the bedrooms. Bedrooms three and four both contain walk-in closets as well and they share a jack and jill bath with private vanities.
- The family laundry room is situated on this floor for ease and convenience.
- The master suite completes the second floor and features a double step trey ceiling accessible through French doors and an attached oversized master walk-in closet. The en suite bath is vaulted with a garden tub, a separate shower and dual vanities.