Exciting Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The main floor of this exciting Traditional house plan is ideal for empty-nesters who can live on one floor.
- Step down to the middle level that has two family bedrooms and a media loft that overlooks the rec room below.
- The bottom level has a fabulous two-story rec room complete with wet bar - the ideal setup for entertaining.
- You get plenty of basement storage and a convenient half bathroom.
- Two sun decks lie on the top floor while the middle level gets a covered deck.
- This unique house plan is sure to please family and friends alike.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,007 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,103 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Storage: 208 sq. ft.
- Deck: 770 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick