Exciting Traditional House Plan with Lots of Future Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A big covered porch wraps around three sides of this exciting Traditional house plan.
- Inside, the wide hallway leads you back into the main living area of the house where the beautiful beamed ceilings will immediately grab your attention.
- The beams extend into the nearby kitchen and living room. Two fireplaces warm this whole area.
- The upscale kitchen boasts lots of counter space, two big islands and a walk-in pantry.
- A first floor master suite is your delightful retreat with its bar window, large bathroom and giant walk-in closet that is divided into his and her sections.
- Two additional bedrooms are up on the second floor where they share a connected bathroom.
- Finish the future space to gain an extra bedroom, game room and media room with walk-in storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,957 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 818 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"