Exciting Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- This exciting two-story home plan offers a spacious great room with high ceiling, a formal dining room and private library with sloped ceiling.
- The U-shaped kitchen offers a peninsula with bar and is lighted by windows in the breakfast room.
- The first floor master bedroom suite highlights a sloped ceiling, an ultra bath with whirlpool tub and double bowl vanity.
- An open staircase leads to a three bedroom second floor where a shared bath serves two bedrooms and the third bedroom enjoys a private bath. The balcony provides a dramatic view to the great room and foyer.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Related Plan: Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 39031ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 767 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss