Exciting Victorian House Plan in Three Versions
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Lots of exciting features come with this Victorian house plan that offers three exteriors.
- Wrap-around porches front and back, beautiful tray ceilings and the choice of four or five bedrooms are just some of the benefits of this home.
- Families will love the open layout of the informal area in back, where the kitchen, dinette and leisure room are all combined into one space.
- Two-story ceilings top the foyer and huge great room where sliding glass doors open to take you out to the back lanai.
- In the master suite there are separate his and her walk-in closets, a very detailed tray ceiling and a large private bathroom.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom while bedroom 4 gets its own bathroom.
- Use the first floor den as an extra bedroom if desired.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82212KA and 82213KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,266 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 416 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 454 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss