Exclusive 3-Bed Cottage Plan with Second-Level Loft and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This exclusive, 3-bedroom house plan evokes country-cottage charm at first glance. Character-defining features, such as the welcoming front porch with double doors, bright-white board and batten siding, and a cupola, complete the design.
- Spacious service areas accommodate any size family, and the owner's suite is separated from the other bedrooms adding privacy.
- A vaulted ceiling in the family room, which extends onto the back porch, offers a feeling of grandeur, while the open layout connects the share living space for easy, everyday conversation. An oversized kitchen island provides seating for four and sits near a breakfast nook with views overlooking the grilling deck.
- The main-level, owner's suite boasts a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet with an island, and a bathroom with two vanities. On the other side of the home, two large bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Entry from the 2-car garage leads to a laundry / mudroom with built-in lockers, and a loft, or office space, along with a bonus room, sits above the garage.
- Related Plans: Move the garage to the back of the home with house plans 46381LA (2-car garage) and 46416LA (3-car garage)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,494 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,494 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 206 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 698 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 66' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick