Exclusive 3-Bed Farmhouse Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This exclusive, 3-bedroom farmhouse plan evokes country charm at first glance. Character-defining features, such as the welcoming front porch with double doors, bright-white board and batten siding, and a cupola, complete the design.
- Spacious service areas accommodate any size family, and the owner's suite is separated from the other bedrooms adding privacy.
- A vaulted ceiling in the family room, which extends onto the back porch, offers a feeling of grandeur, while the open layout connects the share living space for easy, everyday conversation. An oversized kitchen island provides seating for five and sits near a breakfast nook with views overlooking the grilling deck.
- The main-level, owner's suite boasts a tray ceiling, dual closets, and a bathroom with two vanities and a separate tub and shower. On the other side of the home, two large bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The 2-car garage features an area for a shop, or storage space, and an unfinished bonus room sits above the garage for maximum flexibility.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car version with house plan 46381LA (garage towards the front of the home) and 46382LA (garage towards the back of the home).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,493 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 206 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 77' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 907 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick