Exclusive 3-Bed Hill Country Home Plan with Optional Bonus Tower
About This Plan
- This exclusive, 3-bedroom home plan boasts a sophisticated exterior, complete with a cupola and stone accents.
- The heart of the home resides in the center, with 14' ceilings creating a feeling of spaciousness. The open kitchen boasts a pie-shaped island with seating for casual meals and conversation.
- The homeowner will delight in the private master suite, with its own rear entry and foyer. The en suite is drenched in luxury, and includes a 2-person shower, freestanding tub, and access to the laundry room.
- A loft greets you at the top of the stairs, with an optional bonus tower a few steps up. Bedrooms 2 and 3, equal in size, share the hall bath.
- The 3-car garage includes a golf cart bay, and opens into the formal foyer, which includes a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 678 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 78 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 3"
- Depth: 62' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1141 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side