Exclusive 3-Bed Hill Country House Plan with Bonus Room Above Garage
About This Plan
- This exclusive, Hill Country house plan boasts a stone trim with matching accent walls, board and batten siding, and a sprinkle of dormers on a modern metal roof for added character.
- The light and airy shared living spaces illustrate the beauty of indoor / outdoor living with a retractable wall of sliding doors leading to a covered porch, complete with a grilling station and fireplace.
- Guests can find a seat at the multi-purpose island or the adjoining dining room with a built-in buffet. A large walk-in pantry offers plenty of dry storage space.
- Barn doors lead to a study on the left side of the home just before the master suite. The master features a wall that opens to the porch, along with a luxurious en suite and dual closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the opposite side of the home, and a staircase to the bonus room is available in the 3-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,868 sq. ft.
- Deck: 523 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 8"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss