Exclusive 3-Bed Mountain Home Plan with Vaulted Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Striking good looks and unique exterior detailing give you a Mountain house plan like no other. Open spaces, warm details, and outdoor living are key features of this rustic home.
- The well-designed kitchen in this mountain home plan opens into the spacious lodge room and casual dining area.
- With its rounded peninsula bar area and an ample amount of counter space, the kitchen is perfect for entertaining.
- The vaulted lodge room displays spectacular outdoor views with its two-story wall of windows.
- Nestled on the left side of this home, the large master suite features a master bath with corner shower, soaking tub and spacious walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms, laundry, and home office round out this floor plan.
- A detached garage with upstairs bonus space is included with these plans.
- Related Plans: Get a 4-bed version with house plan 25688GE (2,940 sq. ft.). And get the garage plan separately with plan 25687GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,544 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"