Exclusive 3-Bed New American House Plan with Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- A stylish covered entry greets you to this 3-bed New American house plan exclusive to Architectural Designs. Board and batten and clapboard siding along with boxed bay windows and a shed dormer lend to the overall curb appeal.
- The foyer has views that extend all the way through the great room to the back of the home and pulls you to the open concept floor plan.
- Entertain friends in the great room with its 18' ceilings. French doors open to the vaulted covered deck and the room is open to both the dining room and the kitchen.
- Enjoy casual meals sitting at the kitchen island. Note the large walk-in pantry, as well.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main floor and has a vaulted ceiling.
- Upstairs, the loft overlooks the great room below. Two bedrooms share a bath and the bonus room - factored into the total living area - can be put to many uses.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior in reverse orientation with house plan 270014AF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,705 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 6"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 409 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss