Exclusive 4-Bed French Country House Plan with First-Floor Master Bed
About This Plan
- The intriguing curb appeal of this 4-bedroom, French country house plan lures you inside to discover a grand, open layout with space to retreat to for quiet and solitude. A large, terrace off the great room invites you to enjoy the outdoors.
- A fireplace, with surrounding built-ins, sits under a high ceiling with beams. The large, kitchen island provides ample workspace and the sink overlooks the covered, back porch which is accessible from the breakfast nook.
- A quiet dining room can be found across from the walk-in pantry.
- Your first-floor, master suite awaits on one side of the home and includes a vast, walk-in closet and a master bathroom with dual sinks and a separate tub and shower. Across the hall, a secluded study is situated near the front entry.
- Up the stairs, two bedroom suites share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom and a fourth bedroom includes a full bathroom. French doors lead to a game room with views of the back terrace and beyond.
- The protruding, 3-car garage creates the L-shape design and offers entry from the side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,487 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,511 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 797 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"