Exclusive 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Large Second Floor Loft
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, Modern Farmhouse plan features the shared living spaces on the main level, while the bedrooms and a large loft can be found upstairs.
- Step inside and discover a formal dining room on the other side of barn doors just off the foyer. A cased opening leads past a coat closet and the stairwell to lead into the light and airy family room.
- This kitchen is a dream for any cook, highlighting a large island, decorative beams, and a walk-in pantry in the adjacent mudroom.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs, and includes a 5-fixture ensuite, walk-in closet, and a linen closet.
- Two additional family bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and another neighbors a full bath and laundry room. An optional third floor lends flexibility to the design and totals 380 sq ft.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of Richmond, Virginia as restrictions may apply.
Optionally Finished 3rd Floor
Optional 2-Car Side Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,645 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,574 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,071 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 271 sq. ft.
- Opt. Third Floor: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 8"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss