Exclusive 5-Bed House Plan with Optional Walk-out Basement
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This exclusive, 5-bedroom house plan boasts exterior stone accents and symmetrical Juliet balconies, while offering a smart interior flow considering form and function.
- A custom curved staircase in the foyer makes a grand first impression, along with a plethora of luxurious details on the main level, including an elevator.
- The prep island in the kitchen, combined with the attached scullery, lends plenty of workspace when entertaining.
- Upstairs, the owner's suite is privately situated on the right side, featuring a lavish bathroom with a freestanding tub and a spacious wardrobe with a dresser island. A bonus room gives the second level versatility.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 on the opposite side share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and a fourth bedroom includes a full bath.
- The optional lower level increases living space by 1,662 sf and includes a guest suite and a wet bar attached to the recreation room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,509 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,662 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 66' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"