Exclusive 5-Bed House Plan with Two-story Great Room
About This Plan
- Hipped gables rest above this exclusive, 5-bedroom house plan with bright-white board and batten siding contributing to the farmhouse feel on the exterior.
- The smart interior flow provides an open floor plan in the center of the home, while split bedrooms give the residents private spaces to rest. Built-in lockers in the laundry room help organize personal items, and the neighboring mudroom includes a pet shower and utility sink.
- Sliding doors in the family room grant access to a sizable back porch with space for a grill and lounge furniture.
- Retreat to the main-level, owner's suite, which boasts a luxurious en suite with a freestanding tub floating between two vanities and a massive closet with a dresser island and pocket door leading to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the left wing of the main level, and share a Jack-and-Jill bath compartmentalized by pocket doors. Two additional bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a 4-fixture bath and a loft, or office space.
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,431 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 333 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 238 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 820 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12