Exclusive 5-Bedroom House Plan with Lower-Level Fitness Center
About This Plan
- The prominent, high-pitched gable roofs serve as a statement on the exterior of this exclusive, 5-bedroom house plan. The lower level provides entertainment for all ages with a basketball hoop in the fitness center, a game room, and a wet bar.
- Through the front entry and past a quiet study, an open floor plan greets you, and a fireplace in the great room serves as a comfortable space to gather with family. An island in the kitchen helps with meal preparation and a corner pantry helps the homeowner remain organized.
- Your second-level, owner's suite awaits and boasts a tray ceiling, dual closets with access to the laundry room, and a bathroom with a stand-alone tub, oversized shower, and two vanities.
- Also on this level, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a fourth bedroom includes a full bathroom.
- A fifth bedroom on the lower level offers a private space for guests or family, and a flex space just off the mudroom maximizes versatility.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,700 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,427 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 580 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 137 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss