Exclusive Bright 2-Story Storybook Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A 2-story angled feature topped by a shingled gable gives this house plan a great exterior as well as makes for dynamic spaces inside.
- A covered entry porch with shed roof adds to the home's character.
- A bright foyer, open to the second floor, greets you as you enter.
- Ahead, you can see the open floor plan.
- The family room has fireplace on the wall and is open to the breakfast area and kitchen.
- Columns help define the functional spaces without breaking up the open feel.
- The front room is bright thanks to the windows on the three angled walls and two more on the side.
- Designed for use as the dining room, it can double as an optional guest bedroom.
- The back of the home gives you a porch that can be screened if ddesired and a mudroom that can double as a first floor laundry room.
- The second floor gives you three bedrooms.
- Laundry is conveniently located in the middle of the floor.
- Step down to the flex room over the garage and turn it into a second family room, a game room a media room or a lavish home office.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 30076RT.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,284 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick