Exclusive Bright 2-Story Storybook House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A 2-story angled feature topped by a shingled gable gives this house plan a great exterior as well as makes for dynamic spaces inside. A covered entry porch with shed roof adds to the home's character.
- A bright foyer, open to the second floor, greets you as you enter. Ahead, you can see the open floor plan.
- The family room has fireplace on the wall and is open to the breakfast area and kitchen. Columns help define the functional spaces without breaking up the open feel.
- The front room is bright thanks to the windows on the three angled walls and two more on the side. Designed for use as the dining room, it can double as an optional guest bedroom.
- The back of the home gives you a porch that can be screened if ddesired and a mudroom that can double as a first floor laundry room.
- The second floor gives you three bedrooms. Laundry is conveniently located in the middle of the floor. Step down to the flex room over the garage and turn it into a second family room, a game room a media room or a lavish home office.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 30080RT
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,284 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side