Exclusive Colonial House Plan with Angled 2-Car Garage and Carport
About This Plan
- The eye-catching, double-decker front porch makes this exclusive, colonial house plan stand out amongst others. The roof of the uniquely angled garage extends, providing a carport, while a breezeway links it to the home.
- The formal entry leads you into the combined kitchen, dining area, and living room, which opens onto a covered patio for outdoor enjoyment. A fireplace with surrounding built-ins offers warmth to the shared living space, and the two-story living room provides a feeling of spaciousness.
- The chef's kitchen boasts a large island, which houses a deep-bowl sink and provides seating for four.
- Retreat to the main-level master bedroom, featuring a private porch, 5-fixture bath, and a roomy walk-in closet. The laundry room sits adjacent the master for added convenience.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located upstairs, along with a full bath, sitting area, and covered balcony that overlooks the backyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,141 sq. ft.
- Storage: 160 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,889 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss