Exclusive Contemporary Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two gabled peaks stretch upward and border the inviting front porch on this one-story contemporary farmhouse plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Dual coat closets flank the foyer once inside, while the vaulted great room sits straight ahead. A warm fireplace anchors the left wall of the great room, adding to the ambience in the kitchen and dining area as well.
- The generous master suite occupies the left side of the home, behind the 2-car garage, and features a 5-fixture bath and a roomy closet that opens to the laundry room.
- Three bedrooms are situated on the opposite side of the home; one includes a full bath, and two are separated by a compartmentalized bath.
- A quiet home office, or study, completes the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,889 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4-Jan on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss