Exclusive Contemporary House Plan with Main-level Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Rural living has been reborn with this contemporary house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs. Clean exterior lines and a variety of horizontal and vertical siding materials complete the modern look.
- The front entrance leads directly into the combined family room and kitchen, where a fireplace adds to the warm ambiance.
- The spacious kitchen hosts a lengthy island, plenty of workspace, and adjoining dining room that opens to a back patio.
- The main bedroom is conveniently located on the first floor, behind the double garage and next to the laundry room with a dog wash station.
- A home office is tucked in front of the stairwell that guides you to the remaining bedrooms upstairs. Three bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath, and a loft / study provides a communal space for the kids to enjoy.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of Richmond, Virginia as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,375 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,584 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 791 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss