Exclusive Country Craftsman House Plan with Lower Level Sport Court
About This Plan
- The double-gable roof, above the 3-car garage, adds dimension to the front elevation of this country craftsman house plan.
- A convenient powder bath rests just inside from the formal entry. The main floor consists of an open layout, providing an ideal space for gatherings, while a sunroom off the breakfast nook lends a quiet space to recharge.
- A loft greets you at the top of the stairs, with the owner's bedroom at the end of the hall. The owner's bath features a freestanding tub, and a pass-through closet offers access to the centrally located laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized, hall bath with two sinks.
- Family and friends will enjoy the lower level, which boasts a family / game room, and pocket doors reveal a sport court with an exercise room.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,035 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss