Exclusive Country Home Plan with Front and Rear Porch
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Wood brackets support deep, overhanging eaves on this exclusive, country home plan, complete with a welcoming front porch and corresponding back porch.
- Upon entering, a formal dining room is located to the right, and an office, or guest room, with a full bath can be found to the left.
- An open floor plan reveals itself towards the back of the home, and includes a warm fireplace that can be enjoyed throughout the kitchen and dinette. The kitchen island houses a double-bowl sink, and a butler's pantry connects to the dining room.
- Three bedrooms can be found on the second level with the largest reserved for the homeowner. A barn door unveils the master bath, where a freestanding tub serves as a highlight, next to the glass shower.
- The laundry room is centrally located upstairs for convenience, and a flex room at the end of the hall adds versatility to the design, and could be finished as a fifth bedroom, if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,181 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,555 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 290 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 235 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick