Exclusive Country Home Plan with Large Shed Dormer
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A porch spans the entire front of this exciting country home plan. A shed dormer is centered over the front porch giving the home great curb appeal and functional space on the second floor.
- A flex room (use it as a study or a guest bedroom) and a dining room with access to the kitchen through the butler's area flank the entry.
- Three functional spaces are open to each other in back: the kitchen with working island and counter seating, breakfast area and family room.
- Enjoy the fresh air in back on the covered porch.
- The master suite gives you two walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath. Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and the last bedroom has its own bathroom. Laundry is convenient to all the bedrooms.
- The basement version gives you a drive-under garage in back accessible from the side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 177 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 230 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 722 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 406 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss