Exclusive Country House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This exclusive country house plan features exterior craftsman detailing, and a welcoming front porch. An open layout on the main level consisting of the shared living spaces creates an ideal space for gatherings.
- French doors off the foyer reveal a quiet study, or home office. The open kitchen includes a large island with seating for informal meals, and a nearby sun room offers a more secluded space to relax.
- Entry from the 3-car garage leads into a spacious mudroom with a coat closet and powder bath.
- Discover the owner's suite on the second level, which includes a luxurious 5-fixture bath and a massive closet with access to the laundry room. Three additional bedrooms are also on this level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The optional lower level increases living space by 1,240 sf, and features a spacious family / game room, a fifth bedroom neighboring a full bath, and an exercise facility.
- Related Plan: Get a sport court in the lower level with house plan 73437HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,428 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss