Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The open and airy floor plan make this exclusive, craftsman house plan perfect for families that like to entertain. A large island in the kitchen anchors the living space, while offering seats for snacks and conversation.
- A study near the formal entry, and a rear-facing sunroom, provide quieter spaces to relax on the main level.
- The best bedroom on the second level is reserved for the owner, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a two-person shower and a sizable walk-in closet. The laundry room is also upstairs for added convenience.
- Three additional bedrooms are located down the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. A loft at the top of the stairs provide a common space for the kids to enjoy.
- The lower level design includes a bedroom, bringing the count up to five. Also downstairs, discover a spacious family / recreation room with a wet bar, playroom, and a full bath.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"