Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Optional Sport Court and Rec Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This exclusive Craftsman house plan gives you four bedrooms on the upper floor and a fifth one in the optional finished lower level that also includes an exercise room, rec room, family room and a sport court.
- The main floor has an open floor plan with an angled kitchen overlooking the kitchen and the back deck. A study occupies the front corner and a sunroom in back has commanding views of the back yard.
- The master bedroom has a five fixture bath and a shower built for two. The walk-in closet is partitioned giving and gives you loads of storage space. Laundry is conveniently located upstairs.
- A four car garage with a family entrance completes the home.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,775 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 460 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 13 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 979 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss