Exclusive Hill Country Home Plan with Game Room
About This Plan
- This very special Hill Country house plan is exclusive to Architectural Designs and is loaded with features your family will love.
- The big, open floor plan showcases lots of glass that brings in the outdoors.
- The kitchen island has a unique shape and room for three stools for a quick snack.
- Get both a walk-in food pantry and a butler's pantry with wet bar off the dining room.
- The foyer provides separation for the master suite and study so you get a secluded retreat.
- Use the study as a master sitting room if desired.
- Two family bedrooms lie all the way across the house and they share a connected bathroom.
- Best of all, a second floor catwalk leads across to the huge game room and there's even a handy powder room close by.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,179 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 563 sq. ft.
- Deck: 496 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 1"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 855 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick