Exclusive Hill Country Home Plan with Open Concept Interior
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Hill Country home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, features a raised seam, hip and valley roof and arched windows to match the entryway.
- Once inside, french doors lead to a private study off the foyer, and a spacious, open floor plan lies straight ahead. A corner fireplace in the great room can be enjoyed throughout the shared living space.
- The eat-in kitchen boasts a large, pie-shaped island for maximum workspace, and the adjoining dining area overlooks the back of the property and provides access to the covered porch.
- The master suite, privately situated behind the 2-car garage, features an elegant tray ceiling and a light-filled en suite with 2 vanities.
- A second bedroom near the foyer includes a full bath, an ideal space for guests, or a home office. Bedrooms 3 and 4 occupy the right wing of the home and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- NOTE: Please allow approximately 10 business days for the side-car garage options and the optional foundations to be completed.
Optional 2-car side-entry garage
Optional 3-car side-entry garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,759 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 319 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 7"
- Depth: 69' 3"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick