Exclusive House Plan with Modest Footprint and an Indoor Sports Court
About This Plan
- This Exclusive house plan has a modest 54' by 65'6" footprint and comes complete with a finished lower level with a sports court. Watch the fun from a window in the mud room or jam on downstairs and join the game.
- A study off the foyer gives you a private retreat on the main floor. The rest of the floor is an open floor plan great for enjoying time with family and friends.
- Upstairs is dedicated to the bedrooms. And where there are bedrooms, there is laundry. That is why we placed a centrally located laundry room upstairs.
- The lower level gives you a family/game room space and a fifth bedroom in addition to the sports court and room for mechanicals.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,827 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,505 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,708 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 600 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss