Exclusive House Plan with Up To 6 Beds and an Optional Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables and stone accents on the exterior of this exclusive house plan make this design stand out. Use the flex room as a bedroom and finish the lower level and you'll end up with six bedrooms.
- A scullery off the kitchen makes entertaining a breeze, and the nearby wet bar offers a natural place to gather. Exposed beams above the living / dining room add a rustic touch, while sliding doors extend the living space outdoors.
- The owner's suite resides on the main level, and features a lavish master bath with a custom walk-in shower, dual sinks, and a pass-through closet with access to the laundry room.
- Three spacious suites are located on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one has access to the upstairs full bath.
- Enjoy the company of family and friends in the second-level recreation room and attached media room, and an optional flex room awaits the homeowner's finishing touch.
- Utilize the lower level as storage or increase living space by 2,473 sq. ft. with a finished, walk-out basement. The design features a spacious recreation room that extends to an outdoor lower terrace, along with a guest suite and full bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 93117EL and 93119EL.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,475 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,737 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 11"
- Depth: 81' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"