Exclusive Modern Acadian House Plan with Fifth Bedroom Suite Over Garage
About This Plan
- Matching gables with metal awnings flank the front porch with exposed rafter tails and a standing seam metal roof on this modern Acadian house plan exclusive to Architectural Designs. The exterior has a combination of white brick, board and batten and clapboard siding. A decorative shed dormer completes the pretty picture.
- French doors open to the foyer which leads you to the living room with 12' ceilings and a 42" ventless gas log fireplace on the right. The living room has doorless access to the dining room, kitchen and keeping rooms and enjoys views across the back porch.
- The kitchen has a large island with two sinks and casual seating. A walk-in pantry is located between it and the family entry and gives you great storage.
- Extend your entertaining to the outdoors on your large covered porch with a fireplace that expands to the open air patio.
- The master suite and two bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath are on the right side of the home. A fourth bedroom is located across the home and has its own bath. Stairs by the garage take you to the fifth bedroom suite located over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,274 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 747 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 10"
- Depth: 75' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick