Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautiful house plan exudes the Modern Farmhouse style with a mixture of board and batten siding, metal roof, and a large front covered porch.
- Immediately on the inside of the house, you'll see the formal dining room that has exposed wood beams. The dining room accesses the great room through a magnificent glass wine cellar.
- The great room is warmed by a fireplace and includes a built-in bookshelf. The kitchen is well fitted with a large kitchen island and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is separated from the other bedrooms by the main living area. The master suite featured a fireplace, his/her vanities and a large walk-in closet with an island.
- A bonus room above the 2-car garage boasts a cathedral ceiling, and includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,707 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 On 12; 6 on 12