Exclusive Modern Four-Square House Plan
About This Plan
- A 7'-deep porch graces the front of this modern take on a classic four-quare-style house plan. Two sets of windows lie to either side of the front door - centered on the porch - and a similar layout is found on the second floor giving the home great symmetry. A shed dormer shines light into the attic.
- Step inside and you'll find the dining room to the left through a framed opening with access to the kitchen through a butler's pantry and an office to the right behind French doors. This room has a full bath and can double as a guest bedroom.
- In back, the home is open left-to-right with the family room enjoying an open view to the kitchen. There, a large island has two sinks and convenient counter seating.
- Sliding doors open from the dinette to the screened porch in back and a door gives you access to the back yard.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and a convenient laundry room await. The master suite has a large walk-in closet partitioned so two can use it at the same time.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,515 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 140 sq. ft.
- Deck: 19 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss