Exclusive Modern Prairie Home with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- A blend of siding materials form the texture-rich exterior on this modern, Prairie home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs. A spacious, screened porch, attached to the back of the home, invites you to enjoy the out-of-doors when dining or relaxing.
- The heart of the home is open to one another, with a grand fireplace that anchors the right wall, and a large, curved island that offers seating for casual meals in the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is privately situated away from the secondary bedrooms, and features access to the screened porch, as well as a sizable, walk-in shower in the 5-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, separated by a Jack-and-Jill bath, which they share.
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home, creating a parking courtyard, while a friend's entrance opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,019 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 239 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,019 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 95' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12